The Online store and the protection of your personal data
This online store available on the website www.cymferei.com has been created and is operated by the Trade Name «Cymferei», hereinafter referred to as “Trade Name”.
The personal data will be processed by the Trade Name with the consent of its users and/or customers and/or visitors, who in turn will keep a record, taking all necessary measures to safeguard and maintain the confidentiality of the information they use. The Trade Name undertakes not to disclose and/or share the personal data and/or information provided and/or disclosed to third parties, unless otherwise expressly provided or required by the Law and/or the competent governmental and non-governmental authorities and/or by issuing a court order.
The personal data and/or information provided by users and/or customers and/or visitors of the online store available on the website www.cymferei.com is used by the Trade Name in order to provide its services in the best possible way, as well as, direct and effective communication with the users and/or customers.
Legislation- Your rights
Your rights are regulated and the Trade Name undertakes to always act and protect them in accordance with its provisions on the Protection of Individuals with regard to the Processing of Personal Data and the Free Movement of such Data, Law 125 (I) / 2018, to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and any other legislation governing this issue.
Categories of information collected and how they are collected
- Information and/or data you provide when you participate in an online shopping survey available on the website www.cymferei.com: if you participate in such research, we will utilize such personal information in accordance with its terms due to research.
- Information and/or data that the user and/or customer may provide for his/her participation in any competitions.
How we use the information you provide us
- We provide you with the services or information you have requested or the products or services you have ordered through the online store available on the website www.cymferei.com.
- Let us know if you have won a prize or a contest or a promotion.
- Counting traffic to the online store available on the website www.cymferei.com to determine the requirements of users and/or customers, in order to improve the performance of the products available through it.
- We review compliance with the terms and conditions of use of the online store available on the website www.cymferei.com, we enforce our legal rights and protect the safety of third parties.
- We will send you promotional material or special offers on our behalf or on behalf of the stores if you wish.
- We will use the information if so required by any law or other lawful regulation or governmental act.
- No information and/or data of users and/or customers is disclosed to and/or shared with third parties except to direct affiliates/shopkeepers to facilitate the process of servicing and/or shipping and/or receiving and/or delivering orders.
- Contact Email: By creating an account, you agree that we use a related platform in our email, where we may send you relevant ads to track our marketing campaigns and/or special offers. You have the right at any time to request not to receive such messages. To achieve this, please follow the instructions in your email.
With whom we share your personal information with
- Developers: Developers of the online store available on the website www.cymferei.com may display your personal information for legitimate and specific purposes only, for example during upgrading and/or reviewing the online store.
- Agents: We inform you that the Trade Name may use third parties as agents to perform certain functions on its behalf, such as organizing and managing contests, bids, surveys, polls or data analysis.
- Data Analysis Services: The Trade Name may use Google Analytics or other data analysis services to collect and analyze anonymously which pages of the online store available on the website www.cymferei.com appear and for how long and which links are followed so we can improve your experience by providing content that is of interest to you.
Processing of children’s personal data
The Trade Name will not collect or process personal data of children under 16 years old unless parental consent has been given, in accordance with the applicable law. If we find out that a child’s personal data has been accidentally collected, we will delete the data as soon as possible.
General Usage Information
Unless expressly or otherwise stated, the Trade Name has no influence or control over any third-party websites, the Trade Name is not responsible for and does not endorse any third-party websites, their availability or content.
In case of any modifications or changes, should you still be in use of the website immediately after such changes, you will be deemed to have accepted the modified terms of our policy.
You can send an email to email@example.com or you can call by phone at 99817404 to submit any questions and/or complaints you may have.